General Information / Advice / Disclosures
POINTS TO BE NOTED :
- The 1st provisional Selection List for Admission in B.A/B.Sc.(Hons.) (2017-18) Part-I in different subjects has been released against allotted number of intakes for each subject by J.P.U. Chapra.
- This Selection List is provisional, subject to verification original documents uploaded online i.e (marks-sheet of Intermediate, Caste Certificate) (if Reservation claimed), Colour Photo, Migration etc.
- Reservation criteria of state Govt. & J.P. University has been followed :
01. SC - 16 %
02. ST - 01 %
03. BC –I - 18 %
04. BC – II - 12 %
05. BCW - 03 %
- Applicants whose Name & Applicants ID appears in selection list are advised To Bring :
- Two printed copies of online application from (Reports) as filled in online, with declaration signed by Parents / Guardians and yourself.
- One copy of Colour Photo as uploaded on Application Form.
- Original documents (marks-sheet of Intermediate, Caste Certificate) if reservation is claimed migration.
- After paper verification/counseling by concerned head of each department, a final list of candidates, whose Admission are allowed shall be published and a message to submit online requisite admission fee shall be sent to the candidates mobile number.
- On submission of Admission fee, a College Fee Receipt, having two parts/foils – COLLEGE’S COPY & STUDENT’S COPY shall be generated. Get print of this receipt and produce it in College office. College authority shall keep COLLEGE’S COPY of receipt & handover you the STUDENT’S COPY foil with seal & signature. Class, Roll No shall also be given on your Fee-Receipt. Later on College Identity Card shall be issued.
- Now your Admission process is complete. Keep your College Fee-Receipt safely. At present, till Identity Card of College didn’t issued, your Fee-Receipt is only proof with you to justify that you are student of Ram Jaipal College, Chapra.
- Admitted students are directed to purchase, fill & submit University Registration form at the time of submitting Admission – Fee Receipt to College counter. If you fails to fill & submit University Registration form on time, you shall not be allowed to appear in final university exam. Be careful about filling & submitting University Registration Form. Always remember College Admission & University Registration process both are different and both are compulsory. If your College admission process is complete but you didn’t filled and submitted University Registration Form on time with requisite University Registration Fee and your University Registration process has not been completed, then your Admission in College shall be treated fake and you will not be allowed to appear in final University Examination.
Admission Committee Disclosure :
All Admissions in B.A/B.Sc. (Hons. & Gen.) for academic year (2017-18) shall be treated as provisional and is on the risk of cancellation till identity card of college is issued to students.
It has come to notice that some Admission seeker students of Ram Jaipal College, Chapra has manipulated their obtained marks in the concerned subjects & also tempered their Marks-Sheet uploaded online, with intension to get place in selection list. If any such case comes to confirmation, then their Admission shall be cancelled, and Admission fee submitted shall be forfeited and finally legal action may be initiated against such candidates.
So it is advised to such aspirants to withdraw their aspirations at earliest and don’t dare to put grievances on fake or manipulated ground.
Genuine grievances raised due to Error and Omissions shall be entertained positively.
- If any aspirants have any genuine Grievance or complain regarding Admission process, they can drop their Complain/Grievance online to the link
DROP YOUR COMPLAINS/GRIEVANCES
Wish You all good luck for future !